It is our privilege to be in partnership with the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling (SACC) to offer you courses that may eventually lead to the Certified Temperament Life Coaching (CTLC) program. Completion of the Creation Therapy course may be used as :
- A study tool for yourself
- A tool for holding group study
Creation Therapy teaches accountability for each individual’s actions and helps the reader understand who God created him or her to be. Our primary goal for providing this book is to help understand the mysteries of God’s wonderful creation of the human race. It teaches how His wonderful plan, for us as individuals, works and how it can cause every person to be happy and fulfilled during this life. It will aid you in developing and maintaining relationships with others, especially with the Lord Jesus Christ.
The purpose of this course is to:
1. Provide the student with the Biblical, historic and scientific background of the theory of temperament and to provide evidence of the validity of this theory as a guide to understanding human behavior from a Christian perspective.
2. Teach the student the general behavior patterns of each temperament, how it affects every aspect of all our lives, and how to use this information to develop and maintain human relationships.
3. Introduce the student to a test called “Arno Profile System.” this test, unlike all other measurements of behavior, measures inborn temperament with an accuracy rate of over 90%.
4. Provide the student with a credible alternative to the counseling techniques currently available to the Christian community. The therapeutic model taught in this course has a proven success rate of 93.4% this percentile is based on the therapy conducted with over 7,000 clients.
5. Teach the student how to counsel others and how to assist their clients in achieving long-term emotional and spiritual being.
Creation Therapy works, along with the Arno Profile System (APS) works where other counseling methods fail in that it provides a step-by-step approach specifically designed to target the source of the problem(s) or issue(s). This, for you, means that each session has a plan of action designed in advance, to cut down on both time and cost in getting you resolutions. Providing this plan, also cuts down on cancellations, doubts, and fears of the unknown expectations of this process. It allows a clear picture of what is expected and how conversations will occur during your sessions.
As a student:
Anyone who has an interest in following God’s calling into ministering to others is encouraged to take this course. Lay persons, members of clergy and professional counselors and coaches who take and complete this course will:
- Learn the causes of relationship conflict and resolutions
- How God designed human behavior and how that plan works when understood and applied by individuals
- Learn how to adapt a specific 5 step method of counsel and coaching
- Qualify to administer the APS to each individual you work with and get to the root of the matter in less time
The course is provided in a distance learning/home study format and typically takes less than four months to complete and will qualify you for membership in the Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling (SACC).
- Course includes a video
- Code of Ethics
Being a member of the SACC will provide you authorization to administer and use the Arno Profile System (APS). Application for membership and dues in the SACC is required.
- Certified Member (non-Ordained)
- Certified Pastoral Member (Ordained)
Once you complete Creation Therapy and become a member of the SACC, you are then approved to administer the APS to a minimum of 10 individuals and may also qualify to enter into the program of certification or license as a Christian Counselor (NCCA) or Certified Temperament Life Coach (SACC).
This course does earn you college level credit that is transferrable to an accredited Christian seminary, college or university that partner with the National Christian Counselors Association (NCCA) or Sarasota Academy of Christian Counseling (SACC).
Who should complete this course:
- Pastoral and Professional Counselors
- Occupational and Physical Therapists
- Guidance and College Counselors
- Middle School and High School Counselors
- Human Resource Managers
- Business Owners
- Pastoral Care and Senior Pastors
- Anyone who interacts with people and has a desire to improve their ability to communicate effectively by understanding who God created them to be.
- Fill out your application to enroll in Creation Therapy to begin your course through Tiqvah Theological Institute (TTI)
- Pay the course fee and once processed, your material for Creation Therapy will be sent to you
- If you are ready to get started, simply add the Creation Therapy Course to your cart (see coaching)
- Supervision will be via phone call or office appointment if local
- Email Dr. Diane McCollum for any questions that you may have about the process involved in either taking the Creation Therapy course or the requirements for application into the Certified Temperament Life Coaching program @ email@example.com