Bridgeton, MO 63044
Pillsbury College & Seminary, St. Louis, Missouri, was established in 1991 and is owned, controlled and operated by FreeWay Foundation; a Christian educational ministry originally established in 1890. Pillsbury College & Seminary offers on-campus and distance learning undergraduate and graduate degrees in Biblical Counseling, Biblical Studies, Christian Counseling Psychology, Expository Studies, and Christian Theology.
- C.M.A – Christian Master of Arts in Clinical Counseling Psychology
- M.C.A – Master of Christian Counseling in Clinical Temperament Therapy
- C. Ph.D – Christian Doctor of Philosophy in Clinical Counseling Psychology
- D.C.C – Doctor of Christian Counseling in Clinical Temperament Therapy
- C. Psy.D. – Doctor of Christian Psychology in Clinical Pastoral Counseling (second doctorate only)
Pillsbury College and Seminary operates as an exempt Christian Institution under the authority of the Missouri Coordinating Board for Higher Education. PC & S is accredited by the Accrediting Commission International for Schools, Colleges and Seminaries, as well as by the Apostolic Council for Educational Accountability (ACEA).