Thank you for prayerfully making a donation and for your continued support of this ministry. It is our desire to never turn away any individual, family or student who is in need of counseling, coaching, or education through one of our support groups, personal development classes or education courses. Your support allows us to offer these services to those who cannot otherwise afford it.
Because this is a non-profit ministry, we rely on the faithfulness of those in the community and surrounding areas to assist us in the day to operation costs in allowing our center to open it’s doors Monday through Friday and Saturdays as needed.
Other uses of financial support:
- Scholarships toward counseling services in our Suwanee office
- Scholarships toward counseling/classes in local area ministries and churches
- Support groups and materials
- Personal development classes
- Clergy Consultations
- Educational courses, certifications, licenses, Bachelor’s, Master’s and/or Doctoral degrees in Christian Ministry.
All Donations are Tax Deductible as we are a 501 (c) 3