The decision to seek christian counseling is sometimes difficult. It can create some anxiety as it’s the first step into the unknown process involved in dealing with healing and restoration. Some individuals seek counsel for daily stresses with family, friends, work, addictions, or emotions. Other’s need to work through stresses from the past that just seem to continue to burden them and not allow them to move forward.
Whatever your counseling needs, we are dedicated to working toward peaceful resolutions.
Christian Counseling Sessions
Typically, session length is as follows, but can vary from time to time:
Children – 30 to 40 minutes
Teens – 45 to 60 minutes
Adult Individuals – 60 minutes
Couples and/or Families – 60 to 90 minutes
Group Sessions/Classes/Workshops are also available both bi-weekly and monthly.
What Can You Expect With Christian Counseling:
Use of scripture, prayer and christian resources will be used in your session along with applications in psychology of cognitive behavioral restructuring and family systems and dynamics theories.
How can I make an appointment?
Appointments are available in offices or via phone. There are certain restrictions for some appointments that require in office consultation only and not appropriate via phone or Skype. Determinations will be made on an individual basis in this regard.
To make an appointment using the online calendar: (please note, most call for appointments so the block may not be available as indicated online).
- Find the appropriate counseling need in the booking options below.
- Make your appointment by using the online calendar and selecting the day and time you prefer.
- If that day and time are available, you will be prompted to book that session and continue to the payment options available through PayPal.
- If you prefer to not use the online appointment calendar and make your payment online, please call 678) 920-2608 for scheduling.
- If you prefer to not use PayPal, but pay either cash or check, you may bring that with you to your first session.
- Credit cards are also accepted through use of Square.
Once you have made an appointment:
Please send an email that you would prefer to use for counseling communication for appointments, and receiving any new client paperwork or any other documents that may be needed during your counseling experience to: firstname.lastname@example.org
** This email address is your responsibility in maintaining confidentiality.